Skip Navigation

© 2019 Kenai Peninsula College. All rights reserved.
University of Alaska Anchorage

Veterans Services Program

Summer 2023 Certification

The below steps are required for all students using VA Education Benefits. 

  1. Complete the KPC Request for Certification of VA Benefits form. This must be completed each semester.
  2. Submit an updated Certificate of Eligibility to kpc.veteranservices@alaska.eduThis must be completed each semester.
  3. Submit a signed Course Eligibility for Certification form to This will require meeting with an academic advisor or KPC counselor prior to having your classes certified with the VA. The Course Eligibility form is available from your advisor or Veteran Services. This must be completed each semester.
  4. Register for classes

Changing your program of study?
Complete VA Form 22-1995 online to identify your new school and/or degree program. Print a copy for your records and provide a copy to

Contact Info


Phone: 907.262.0261

Top ^