The Testing Center is open for face-to-face testing. Space is limited, make sure to
schedule 24 hours in advance.
Kenai River Campus Testing Services & Proctoring
Testing Services Hours
- Monday 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm
Closed weekends and holidays. Hours are subject to change.
The following exams are available in the Testing Center by online appointment through
Schedule an appointment on RegisterBlast
- KPC/University of Alaska in-person and distance classes
- State of Alaska Occupational
- Students with accommodations
The following exams are available by appointment only and must be scheduled on their
The following exams are not currently available at the Testing Center, learn more
about alternatives below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay for my exam fees?
- All testing fees are paid via RegisterBlast at the time of making the appointment.
- If you do not see your test from the menu selection in RegisterBlast, contact the KRC
Testing Center for instructions.
What do I do when I arrive on campus?
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early for your test to allow sufficient time to check
- The KRC Testing Center is located inside the Brockel Building. Use the entrance to
the right of the flagpole, turn right and we are the last door at the end of the hall.
- Photo ID is required to test.
Testing Center Administrator