Skip Navigation

© 2019 Kenai Peninsula College. All rights reserved.
University of Alaska Anchorage

Admission Forms

Admission Forms

Non-Degree Seeking Admission Application (one-time submission)
For students not declaring a major and those not intending
to apply for federal financial aid, complete this form to
obtain a UA ID number.
Change of Major
Request for Change of Address/Name/SSN/Marital Status
JumpStart Discounted Tuition Form (complete every semester)
High School juniors and seniors complete this form
to receive the discounted JumpStart tuition rate. 

Secondary Student/Parent Agreement (one-time submission)
Required for minor students prior to registration.
Form must be signed by student and parent.
Plan Your Semester
Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver Request


Top ^